Minecraft Java 1.20.2 Released
We are now able to download Minecraft Java Edition version 1.20.2 More diamond ore can be found in the world’s deep regions, mob attack reach has been altered, and the game’s networking efficiency has been improved to allow for smoother online gameplay even on slow connections.
Along with these new capabilities, this release adds pack overlays, random commands, and macro functions for map and pack developers. We are updating our Player Reporting Tool with version 1.20.2 to improve safeguarding our players’ online safety.
Reporting usernames and player skins that go against our community standards is now possible. This edition also introduces the optional Villager Trade Rebalance Experiment, which allows you to test out modifications to transactions in the works.
MINECRAFT JAVA EDITION NEW FEATURES
1: SKIN AND NAME REPORTING OF PLAYERS
- We are making a number of big updates to our Player Reporting Tool in order to better protect our players’ online safety.
Our intention is to create a friendly and secure gaming experience for every participant in Minecraft.
- Along with in-game chat comments, you may now report player skins and usernames in Java Edition that violate our community rules. Just as with chat logs, nothing happens on autopilot.
- Any reported skin or username will be manually reviewed by a team of knowledgeable Minecraft moderators, who will utilize the evidence supplied to assess if the skin or username is against our community guidelines.
- If a skin is discovered to violate these rules, it will be removed from Minecraft and become unplayable for players. Players whose usernames breach these guidelines will not be allowed to play online via a shared server or Realm, even though single-player mode will still be accessible. The game can be downloaded directly from the official Minecraftapp website.
- The Social Interactions Screen now allows reports of Player Skins and Names.
- Forbid any player from using the skin.
- Prevent any player from using the name.
- if a player commits the same offenses repeatedly, ban them from playing online.
- When a skin is banned, players with that skin:
- Will have their skin removed
- Will be notified when they launch the game
- Will be automatically assigned one of the default skins
- Can still play multiplayer and singleplayer
- Can select a new custom skin at any time
- When a player’s name is banned, that player:
- Will have to select a new moniker
- Will be informed when the game is launched.
- Will need to change their name before they may play online.
- Able to carry on playing by themselves.
- A skin or name that has been banned cannot be used by any player in the future.
- Changes have been made to the formulas used to determine if a mob can attack a player or other mobs.
- The Overworld’s Deepslate levels are now producing Diamond Ore more regularly as a result of optimizations for networked play.
- Curing a Village Zombie currently only offers a significant discount on the initial visit.
- The extra discount for repeatedly infecting and healing the same villagers has been eliminated.
- Now, Sponges and Wet Sponges each have unique sounds.
- Players in Creative mode can now waterlog barrier blocks.
- They cannot be filled with water or emptied by indirect interactions like dispensers.
- To create more sense, the positions that all entities ride on other entities have been modified.
- Added the accessibility feature “Narrator Hotkey” (default on)
- When this is turned on, you can use Ctrl+B to turn the narrator on and off.
- The player Reporting category added “I want to report them” and removed Horophine
3: CHANGES IN MOB ATTACK REACH
Changes have been made to the formulas used to determine if a mob can attack a player or other mobs. In the past, a mob’s attack reach was determined by its horizontal width; its height had no bearing on this. Now, a mob’s bounding box stretched horizontally is the region they can attack. Minecraft Java Edition 2023 Full Download.
The following scenarios are where the new regulations will impact mob reach:
- A mob cannot get to you if it is completely above you or completely below you.
- You will be safe from little mobs like Baby Zombies when riding on a medium-sized mob like a Horse.
- You’ll be safe from regular-sized mobs, like zombies when riding a tall mob, such as a camel.
- Additionally, mobs will no longer be able to attack you with the bottom of their hitbox, provided your head is in range. Ravagers will no longer be able to attack you through walls that are a few blocks thick.
- To escape from an Enderman, you must be at least three blocks above the ground, as opposed to 1.5 as before.
- To be safe, builds that trap hostile monsters may need to be modified.
Players’ reach is unaffected by this modification, and mobs must still be able to see their target in order to attack it.
4: INTERNET PLAY
The game’s multiplayer functionality has been improved to allow for more seamless online gameplay. This version might greatly help if you’ve ever had disconnections or sluggish loading times when accessing internet servers.
- When entering a world on a server, the game world will now appear before the loading screen.
- When loading the world, clients with incredibly low bandwidth connections won’t time out.
- While certain parts are still loading, clients with slow bandwidth connections can still communicate with the outside world.
- Loss of vibrations on the simulation distance limit is no longer a risk. A frequency 3 item_interact_finish vibration is produced when using Bone Meal.
- An item_interact_finish vibration of frequency 3 is emitted after using Bone Meal. A new unequip vibration of frequency is emitted when items are unequipped. Four camels munching on cacti produce an 8 Hz vibration.
- Rabbits consuming carrots produce a frequency vibration known as a block change. 11 When foxes consume sweet berries, they release a frequency vibration known as block_change. Eleven chiseled bookshelves vibrate at a frequency of block change. 11 when Hoppers sent books to you
- When turtle eggs crack, a block_change vibration of frequency is released. 11 Turtle eggs that hatch release a frequency vibration known as “block_destroy.” 12 When Water Potion is applied to fire, a block_destroy frequency vibration is released. Twelve evokers that evoke vexations or fangs release an entity_place frequency vibration 14.
MISCELLANEOUS MINOR TWEAKS
- Blocks can no longer be supported by Chorus Flower when they are hanging or standing.
- Revised structural icons on cartographer-sold Explorer Maps
- The order in which trades appear in the user interface (UI) when Villagers unlock new trades is now consistently random rather than occasionally deterministic.
- These days, the widths of buttons and text fields in the user interface match.
1: Rebalancing Villager Trade:
The Villager Trade Rebalance is now an option on the Experiments page when building a planet. There will be changes to some Villager trades when this option is chosen.
- Different Enchanted Books are currently sold by librarians from various biomes.
There is one unique enchantment in each village biome that can only be obtained by Master Librarians with complete XP.
- To obtain all of the villager enchantments, players must visit each of the seven village biomes.
Two secret village biomes exist where villages don’t produce.
- A player must build these villages to access their trades!
Changes For Cartographers:
- Cartographers can now sell seven new Explorer Maps
- Five new maps show the way to five different types of village
- The other two new maps show the way to a Swamp Hut and a Jungle Temple
Changes for Roaming Traders:
- Now, Wandering Traders are stocking more of each item at a reduced price.
- Logs are currently sold by itinerant traders.
- In addition to selling, roaming traders can also purchase a variety of goods.
Changes to Armorer:
- Currently, armorers from various biomes sell various armor with various enchantments.
- It now takes only a tiny quantity of diamonds and emeralds to purchase diamond armor.
- Numerous other trades for Armorers have been updated.
- Now, there is a greater likelihood of certain Enchanted Books forming in specific structures:
- Efficiency in Repairing Mineshafts in Ancient Cities (I to V)
- Quick Charge: Outposts of Pillagers (I to III)
- Temples in the Desert: Unbreakable (I to III)
- Unbreaking Jungle Temples (I to III)
CHANGES IN TECHNICAL
- There is now a resource pack version of 18.
- Now, there are 18 data pack versions.
- Command history is now preserved and available across the world.
- networking that has been optimized to function better over low-bandwidth connections
- The addition of multi-version pack support
- modified the network protocol to support future data-driven content creation
- The log-is option has been added to server.properties.
- Added verification for resource packs and data packs symbolic links
- Entities with passengers will show the attachment point of the passenger when hitboxes are displayed using F3+B.
- Instead of holding Shift or Alt to open the debug panel, you may now toggle the charts using F3+1 (pie chart) and F3+2 (FPS and TPS).
- On the debug screen, charts for ping and received network traffic may now be shown by pressing F3+3.
- Version 3.3.2 of the LWJGL library has been released.
- The game now comes with an enhanced default Java version, Microsoft OpenJDK 17.0.8.
- Throughout gaming sessions, the last 50 commands you sent in chat will be kept in memory.
- By using the up and down arrows in the chat window, you may view the command and chat history.
- Only inside the same game session does regular chat continue—leaving a server or world clears them.
- The game folder’s command_history.txt file contains recent commands.
- In order to minimize TCP header cost, gameplay packets are now bundled into larger TCP packets, thus decreasing network use.
- No longer are chunks supplied to the client over the network in a single, large batch.
- Instead, chunks are transmitted in smaller batches based on the bandwidth that is available.
MINECRAFT JAVA EDITION SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
MINECRAFT JAVA MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Processor: AMD Athlon XP 1600+ or Intel Pentium 4 1.6GHz
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 4 MX 440 or AMD Radeon HD 3200 System
- Memory: 1 GB Hard drive space
- RAM Storage: 500 MB
MINECRAFT JAVA EDITION RECOMMENDED SPECS
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce 940M or Radeon HD 8570D
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6500U or A8-6600K
- File Size: 2 GB
- OS: Windows 10
HOW TO DOWNLOAD?
- Launch the Minecraft Launcher, select the “Launch Options” tab, and turn on snapshots to install the Official Release.
- Official Releases should be run in a separate folder from your primary worlds, or you should back up your world before using them.