Minecraft is a game about breaking and putting together blocks. At first, people built things to keep monsters that came out at night away from them. As the game grew, though, players worked together to make amazing and unique things.
It can also be about going on a trip with friends or seeing the sun rise over a rough ocean. It seems good. The Nether is a scary place where brave players fight horrible things. If it sounds more interesting, you can also go to a place where mushrooms grow.
How do I update Minecraft?
- Open the launcher for Minecraft.
- Click “Options” next to the text box for your username, then press “Force update!” and then log in to Minecraft with your username and password.
- Minecraft will start making changes on its own.
- This can also be used to load Minecraft from scratch.
- Your saved games and background packs will still be there, but your mods won’t.